This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The meandering Cane River runs south to plantations within the Cane River Creole National Historical Park
- Natchitoches, the original French colony in Louisiana, is the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase
- Cane River Lake is a 35 mile oxbow lake formed from a portion of the Red River in Natchitoches Parish. It runs throughout the Natchitoches' historic district to the south and is famous for the numerous plantations, particularly Melrose being located near its banks.