This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The Poudre is 126 miles long
- The name “Cache La Poudre” is French for “hide the powder” which refers to an incident in 1820 when some French trappers were forced to bury their gunpowder when they were caught in a snowstorm.
- This river is subject to sudden and devastating floods.