Our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Allatoona Lake in Cherokee, Bartow and Cobb Counties, Georgia with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Surface Area: 12,010 acres
- Depth: 145 Feet
- Surface elevation: 840 feet
- Dam completed in 1949
Choose your size and style during checkout.
Click here to learn more about our styles and sizes.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.
- Each map varies slightly in finish and color due to the natural variances in wood. Wood grain, knots and final finish color may be slightly different than pictured
- Let us know your preference of lighter or darker wood finishes
- Birch is our wood of preference for the map
- On smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
We believe that this personal attention that each and every item receives makes each wooden item a beautiful, unique work of art.
Feel free to ask for sample images of the size and mounting preferences.
You may also like:
During the late 1980s there was a prolonged drought. The peak of the drought in 1986 exposed vast portions of the lake bed revealing tree stumps, roads, and foundations of houses (Wilson's farm). Grass grew in some places and children were seen to mow the grass and play baseball on the newfound vacant lots. (Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).