Our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Belgrade Lakes in Kennebec and Moose River Valleys Region, Maine with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Messalonskee Lake - Surface Area: 3,510 Acres, Max. Depth: 113 Feet
- North Pond – Surface Area: 2,873 Acres, Max. Depth: 20 Feet
- East Pond – Surface Area: 1,823 Acres, Max. Depth: 27 Feet
- McGrath Pond – Surface Area: 486 Acres, Max. Depth: 27 Feet
- Long Pond – Surface Area: 2,714 Acres, Max. Depth: 106 Feet
- Salmon Lake – Surface Area: 667 Acres, Max. Depth: 57 Feet
- Great Pond – Surface Area: 8,239 Acres, Max. Depth: 69 Feet
East Pond empties into North Pond, which is connected to Great Pond. Great Pond empties into Long Pond, which flows into Messalonskee Lake. McGrath Pond flows into Salmon Lake, which is also coupled with Great Pond. Together, these lakes make up a combined surface area of 20,311 acres.
Choose your size and style during checkout.
Click here to learn more about our styles and sizes.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.
The Smith Family Lake House
- Each map varies slightly in finish and color due to the natural variances in wood. Wood grain, knots and final finish color may be slightly different than pictured
- Let us know your preference of lighter or darker wood finishes
- Birch is our wood of preference for the map
- On smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
We believe that this personal attention that each and every item receives makes each wooden item a beautiful, unique work of art.
Feel free to ask for sample images of the size and mounting preferences.
You may also like:
Interesting factoid: American writer E.B. White put the Belgrade Lakes Chain on the map with his piece "Once More to the Lake".
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).