Youghiogheny River, Pennsylvania - Wood Laser Cut Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Youghiogheny River, Pennsylvania with the following information carved into it:
- Surface Area: 2,840 acres
- Shoreline Length: 16 miles
- Normal Elevation: 1,439 feet
- Maximum Elevation: 1,470 feet
- Completion Year: 1943
Interesting factoid: Crossing the Youghiogheny River at what once was the town of Somerfield along the National Road, the original three arch bridge known as the Great Crossings Bridge was built in 1818. The name Great Crossings comes from the men who forded the Youghiogheny here - George Washington and George Braddock. (Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).
Choose your style by clicking on the picture below
Learn More About Map Styles
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.